Keukenhof Holland is closed and reopens March 26 - May 16, 2016
When you visit the Netherlands and you are looking for things to do in Holland, seeing a park filled with the gorgeous tulips That Holland is frequently associated with it’s a can't-miss tourist attraction. Keukenhof boasts more than 7 million bulbs in bloom each year and has a variety of 800 different amazing tulips.
Keukenhof is located on 32 hectares of land-which is the perfect place to showcase each stunning flower. In Addition to enjoying a leisurely walk among the tulips, visitors can enjoy flower shows, unique artwork and different seasonal events.
That something visitors like to do when they visit Keukenhof is to admire each of the different Inspirational Gardens. These gardens are Meant to providence visitors with inspiration for Their own homes and gardens. They include:
- Amsterdam Garden – a dynamic green garden along a canal
- Herb Garden – a unique scent experience from fragrant flower bulbs
- Innovation Garden – a sneak peek into new innovations created by Dutch bulb growers
- Insect Garden – bees, butterflies and insects make their home here!
- Outlet Garden – a contemporary space where objects find a second home
- Rob’s Inspiration Garden – cultivated by the famous Dutch gardener Rob Verlinden
- Romantic Garden – soft colours and woods that are straight out of a fairy tale
- Selfie Garden – need we say more? It’s inspired by Van Gogh’s many self-portraits
- Historical Garden – learn about the 400 years of tulip growth and cultivation in the Netherlands
For families traveling to this tourist attraction with young children, there are many activities that kids will love. Including a treasure hunt, petting farm, maze and playground, your kids will love visiting Keukenhof as much as you will!
Keukenhof has everything you need to enjoy a beautiful day exploring the gardens. There are free lockers for your belongings to store. You’ll be able to enter with prams for small children. Visitors who have difficulty walking can rent a manual wheelchair for €5 in the Keukenhof ticketshop. If you're looking for things to do in Holland with your pet, you can rest assured Because Keukenhof Allows leashed dogs in the park. Please Remember That Keukenhof Holland is only open for a limited time each year When the tulips are in bloom. Be sure to check Keukenhof's website
to make sure it will be open during your visit to the Netherlands. Hours
Keukenhof Park: March 24-May 16, 2016 from 8am to 7:30 pm
Ticket office: 8am to 6pmPrices
Adults: € 16
Children aged 4-11: € 8
Children under 3: Free
Park guide: € 5
Parking: € 6